Go Wild Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
Go Wild will take you into the heart of the waterfall exposing hidden pools and crossing three suspension bridges before crossing our final 35m bridge and traversing back to the base along a picturesque trail.
You will drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our shortest climb (Approximately 1 hour of climbing).
- Descent is approximately 20mins by trail.
- Basic fitness is required. (You must be happy walking on uneven terrain for up to 2 hours.)
- This climb is suitable for anyone 8 years+ and over 120cm and 25kgs (please call to discuss for children under 9)
- Our harnesses are rated to a maximum of 120kgs, and we recommend those over 100kg have good strength and general fitness. The maximum waist measurements for our harnesses are 100cm, and leg loops 70cm.
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall if required (ex Wanaka), all climbing & safety equipment.
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
Bookings made within 24hrs: Please call to confirm your booking - ph: 0274301332