Go Wild Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
Save $10. Pay only $189 now!
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER ONLY!
Go Wild will take you into the heart of the waterfall exposing hidden pools and crossing three suspension bridges before crossing our final 35m bridge and traversing back to the base along a picturesque trail.
We pick you up in Wanaka, drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our shortest climb (Approximately 1 hour of climbing).
- Descent is approximately 20mins by trail.
- Basic fitness is required. (You must be happy walking on uneven terrain for up to 2 hours.)
- This climb is suitable for anyone 9 years+ and over 120cm (please call to discuss for children under 9)
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka), snacks, all climbing & safety equipment.
Queenstown Transport: Book the bus as an extra with 9am or 10am tours. Follow the prompts on the next page of this booking to choose this option.
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
Bookings made within 24hrs: Please call to confirm your booking - ph: 0274301332