Wild Thing Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
Wild Thing is our most popular climb, suitable for adventurous, active beginners. Having completed the Go Wild section, we climb higher, crossing 2 more suspension bridges including a 3-wire bridge before finishing at the base of a spectacular 60m waterfall.
This section of the climb is steeper and more exposed, offering a perfect balance of challenge and achievability, and opening up fantastic views.
We pick you up in Wanaka, drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our most popular climb (Approximately 3 hour of climbing).
- Wild Thing climbs approximately 300m vertically and travels through 750m of terrain.
- Descent is approximately 45mins by trail.
- Climbers require moderate fitness and be happy walking on hilly terrain for up 3-4 hours.
- This climb is suitable for anyone 12 years + (please call to discuss for children under 12)
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka), snacks and lunch/afternoon tea, all climbing & safety equipment.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.