Wild Thing Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
No availability/ Waitlist? Yes. We check the waitlist. If your tour time of choice is unavailable. Let us know you want to climb by joining the waitlist. If we get a group of 4+ we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Wild Thing is our most popular climb, suitable for adventurous, active beginners. Having completed the Go Wild section, we climb higher, crossing 2 more suspension bridges including a 3-wire bridge before finishing at the base of a spectacular 60m waterfall.
This section of the climb is steeper and more exposed, offering a perfect balance of challenge and achievability, and opening up fantastic views.
Drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is our most popular climb (Approximately 3 hour of climbing).
- Wild Thing climbs approximately 300m vertically and travels through 750m of terrain.
- Descent is approximately 45mins by trail.
- Climbers require moderate fitness and be happy walking on hilly terrain for up 3-4 hours.
- This climb is suitable for anyone 12 years + (please email to discuss for children under 12)
- Our harnesses are rated to a maximum of 120kgs, and we recommend those over 100kg have good strength and general fitness. The maximum waist measurements for our harnesses are 100cm, and leg loops 70cm.
Child Rate: This is available for children up to 15 years.
What's Included: Guide, Harness and Helmet.
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is only included with our FULL PRICE bookings. Please order a lunch or BYO if you have booked on a special or discounted deal.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.