Lord of the Rungs Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka
We pick you up in Wanaka (self drive option available also) , drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is the highest waterfall climb in the world! (Includes approximately 5 hour of climbing).
- LOTR climbs approximately 450m vertically and travels through 1000m of terrain.
- Descent is by helicopter.
- This tour is suitable for fit adventure seekers.
- No previous climbing experience required.
- Good fitness is required to climb. You must be able to scramble on hilly terrain for 5-7 hours and support your weight with your arms.
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka), snacks and lunch/ afternoon tea, all climbing & safety equipment.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.