Lord of the Rungs Waterfall Climb
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka
This is our advanced climb and an absolutely amazing experience! You will climb the entire waterfall to the very top and finish by helicopter. Along the way you will cross a 3-wire bridge, go behind a 60m waterfall and climb through an airy overhang. Lord of the Rungs is our most advanced climb, suitable for fit adventure seekers with a great head for heights!
Drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is the highest waterfall climb in the world! (Includes approximately 5 hour of climbing).
- LOTR climbs approximately 450m vertically and travels through 1000m of terrain.
- Descent is by helicopter.
- This tour is suitable for fit adventure seekers.
- Our harnesses are rated to a maximum of 120kgs, and we recommend those over 100kg have good strength and general fitness. The maximum waist measurements for our harnesses are 100cm, and leg loops 70cm.
- No previous climbing experience required.however good fitness is required to climb. You must be able to scramble on hilly terrain for 5-7 hours and support your weight with your arms. You must have a great head for heights and exposure.
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall if required (ex Wanaka), all climbing & safety equipment.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
Bookings made within 24hrs: Please call to confirm your booking - ph: 0274301332