Gift Voucher - Lord of the Rungs Waterfall Climb
- Location: Wanaka
This is our advanced climb and an absolutely amazing experience! You will climb the entire waterfall to the very top and finish by helicopter. Along the way you will cross a 3-wire bridge, go behind a 60m waterfall and climb through an airy overhang. Lord of the Rungs is our most advanced climb, suitable for fit adventure seekers with a great head for heights!
We pick you up in Wanaka (self drive option available also) , drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
- This is the highest waterfall climb in the world! (Includes approximately 5 hour of climbing).
- LOTR climbs approximately 450m vertically and travels through 1000m of terrain.
- Descent is by helicopter.
- This tour is suitable for fit adventure seekers.
- No previous climbing experience required.
- Good fitness is required to climb. You must be able to scramble on hilly terrain for 5-7 hours and support your weight with your arms.
What's Included: Guide, Transport to and from Twin Falls Waterfall (ex Wanaka), snacks and lunch/ afternoon tea, all climbing & safety equipment.
Queenstown Transport: Book the bus as an extra with 9am or 10am tours. Follow the prompts on the next page of this booking to choose this option.
No availability? If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can climb, feel free to book on the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to fit you in or add additional trips times.
Minimum numbers: Please note this trip must reach a minimum number of 2 to run.
Bookings made within 24hrs: Please call to confirm your booking - ph: 0274301332